September 7, 2014
Stacy is Back with a very interesting baked pasta recipe that she uses for her long rides!
- 1 pound uncooked thin spaghetti
- 1 cup chopped bacon
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook 6 - 8 minutes, drain and set aside.
- While the pasta is boiling, cook the bacon in a frying pan over medium-high heat until crisp. Drain fat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Mix in the bacon and basil then fold in the pasta.
- Use tongs to turn the pasta so that the egg and bacon are evenly distributed. Fill the muffin tins, sprinkle with parmesan and bake for 13-15 minutes or until the egg has fully set.
- Remove the pasta from the muffin tin while it is still warm using a knife and let cool completely before wrapping.
- From Feed Zone Portables Cookbook