So Pro Stacy’s Canadian Bacon and Egg Cups Recipe
March 15, 2014
Kilospire guest So Pro Stacy McKinney stopped by to tell us about her road to healthy eating and shows us how to make this super-easy and delicious breakfast treats!
Check it out and let us know what you think about her recipe!
- 1 6 oz package of Canadian bacon
- 10 large eggs
- 5 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- non stick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 10 muffin tins with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place one round of Canadian bacon in each cup, pressing to line sides and bottom. (You may need to slightly fold the edges or tear them.)
- One at a time, crack eggs and place in Canadian bacon “cups,” one egg per cup.
- Sprinkle each with 1/2 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are done to your liking, 12-18 minutes.