Citrus-Ginger Marinated Salmon
March 16, 2014
Here’s a super-easy way to make salmon! What is your favorite way to cook salmon? Let me know what you think by leaving comments below.
- 24 ounces wild-caught salmon fillets
- 2 oranges, juiced
- 1 tbsp apple-cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos (optional)
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Clean and dry the salmon, placing the fillets in a large bag for marinating.
- Combine the oranges, apple-cider vinegar, coconut aminos, mint, ginger, and salt in a blender and blend for 30 seconds on high.
- Alternately, you can mince the mint and ginger and stir together in a bowl.
- Pour the marinade ingredients into the bag with the salmon and let marinate for 1 hour, flipping the bag once or twice.
- When you are ready to cook the salmon, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish and discard the marinade. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked throughout.