I Don’t Want to Cook Meal
March 21, 2014
I never want to cook, so this meal is perfect for me!
Leave me comments if you try it or if you have your own meal that you make when you don’t want to cook.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ yellow onion, minced
- 1-2 tbsp hot sauce (depending how hot you want it)
- 1 (14 ounce) can of diced tomatoes, drained
- ½ tbsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- salt, to taste
- Place ground turkey and yellow onion in a pan over medium heat.
- Mix and break up the turkey until cooked through and no more pink appears.
- Add hot sauce, diced tomatoes, garlic powder, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Mash avocado, add lime juice to the avocado and a pinch of salt.
- Place turkey mixture in a bowl and top with mashed avocado.
Credit - PaleoOMG